10 Quizzes to take with your partner that will make your relationship bulletproof
Do you miss the early days of your relationship when you and your partner used to stay up until 3 am just to talk about life?
Are you experiencing nostalgia about the honeymoon period when everything seemed incredibly exciting, and you were far more adventurous than now? Are you looking for a way to restore the intimacy you and your significant other once had?
If you wish to strengthen the connection between you and your loved one or to increase the intimacy in your relationship, taking some time for fun quizzes might help. By asking each other various questions about yourselves, you would have the opportunity to explore each others’ minds and understand your internal worlds in an entertaining way.
Here are 10 types of quizzes you should definitely try with your partner.
1. Quizzes about trust
Trust is a significant part of the foundation of every relationship. So, being aware of each other’s point of view on this matter will definitely help you strengthen your bond.
- Which boundaries do you believe our relationship should never cross?
- What scares you most about our relationship?
- Have I ever made you feel lonely or neglected?
- Have I done anything to make you feel unappreciated?
- What can I do to show you that I am there for you?
- Have you ever felt rejected by me? When did it happen?
- What have I done that has made you feel insecure?
- What’s your definition for infidelity?
2. Quizzes about finances
Unfortunately, nowadays, many couples are struggling with money issues. If this is the case for you and your significant other, taking a quiz on finances might help you get on the same page.
- If money was not an issue, what would you really be doing with your life?
- How do feel about supporting family members financially?
- What is the biggest worry you have about our finances?
- How do you think we should prepare for financial emergencies?
- What do you think we can do to earn extra income?
- Are you ok with the way we are handling our finances?
3. Quizzes about technology
Nowadays, technology has a significant place in our lives. We check our phones numerous times a day, and this sometimes causes issues with our partners. Here are a few questions you can discuss on the subject.
- Can you imagine what life would be without social media?
- What was your favorite game to play as a child?
- Which phone apps are you obsessed with?
- How do you feel about emojis?
- What is your phone’s wallpaper, and what does it signify?
- Would you survive a whole week without using your phone?
- How strong is your meme game?
- If life were a video game, what would some of the cheat codes be?
- Who are your favorite YouTubers?
3. Quizzes about your relationship
When we are part of a couple, we often let ourselves assume our partner would react to a certain situation just like us. But in reality, everyone has a different perspective, and we cannot expect them to think and behave the way we would. Here are several questions that might help you reflect on your relationship.
- What made you fall in love with me?
- What does the perfect relationship look like to you? What is our relationship missing to be that perfect?
- Do you feel free to talk to me about everything that’s on your mind?
- Is there any argument we have had recently that you feel incomplete about?
- What areas of our relationship do you find especially challenging?
- What are the times you feel our souls connecting the most?
- Are you excited about us creating a family?
- What kind of people do you wish our children will turn out to be?
5. Quizzes about books
If you and your favorite person find joy in reading books and diving into the characters’ stories, here are several questions you can talk about.
- Which book made the biggest impression on you as a teenager?
- What book has influenced your life the most?
- Which romantic literary couple do you think we are and why?
- What famous writer alive or dead would you want to write your story?
- If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why?
- If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
- If you found yourself stranded on a deserted island, what three books would you take and why?
6. Quizzes about fame
With the massive influence social media has on our lives, fame is even closer to us than we believe. The sparkly lives of celebrities are a subject almost anyone has an opinion about. So, here’s a fun way to find out what your partner thinks.
- Would you like to be famous?
- Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
- If you were a president for a day, what would you change about the country?
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want as a dinner guest?
- Who do you invite as your first guest if you had your own show?
- What was your childhood celebrity crush?
- What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?
7. Quizzes about secrets
This is the time when you and your other half open up to each other and create a healthy environment where you share your wildest dreams and deep secrets with one another.
- What is the wildest dream you have ever had?
- What is the weirdest scar you have, and how did you get it?
- What did you want to become as a grown-up when you were little?
- Which existential question do you wish you had the answer to?
- What are you dreading in life right now?
- What is the thing that you have struggled with the most your entire life?
- What do you consider your biggest failure?
- Is there anything you regret doing in the past and why?
8. Quizzes about your first impressions of each other
This one is quite self-explanatory. Here are some interesting questions you can ask each other about the honeymoon period of your relationship.
- What do you remember thinking to yourself the first time you saw me?
- Were you nervous about our first date?
- When did you realize you were in love with me?
- What are your happiest memories of our early days together?
- When did you first saw us as a couple?
- Were you excited to tell your friends about me?
9. Quizzes about physical intimacy
Undoubtedly, sex is a significant part of every romantic relationship. Yet, it is among the things we rarely discuss even with our own partners. So, get ready to change that with these questions about sex and intimacy.
- What turns you on?
- Which is your favorite body part of mine?
- What is the wildest sexual thing you have ever done?
- What is the craziest place you had sex at?
- Do you have any sexual fantasies?
- What do you love about our sex life?
- Which part of your body would you like me to pay more attention to during sex?
- Is there anything you would want to change in our sex life?
10. Five things for five seconds… Go!
This fun quick quiz will not only help you learn more about one another, but it will also increase your excitement levels, as you will be in a rush with no time to think about your answers.
- Five things that you love about your partner.
- Five things you love about being in a couple.
- Five things you want to do with your partner in the next five years.
- Five places you want to visit with your partner.
- Five things that you are grateful for in your life.
Of course, all of these questions are entirely up to you. You can switch any of them with something that fits your lifestyle as a couple. But whatever you choose, the quizzes will surely help you find new, exciting things about each other and bring your relationship back to life.