10 Ways You Can Tell That They’re Just Not That Into You.
I hate to break it to you but they’re just aren’t into you. It’s time to take off the rose tinted glasses and see the truth.
We all know how blinding love can be and unfortunately sometimes the ugly truth is that they just aren’t as into as you thought. Some people will woo the sh*t out of and in the end, leave you feeling unloved, confused and sometimes even broken.
Love is a funny thing, sometimes it lasts and sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes we get so worked up about the new person in our life we call it love when the truth is, it’s infatuation. It often feels like love because there are internal fireworks being lit every time they touch you however, that doesn’t mean it’s going to last and fruit into a relationship.
Another truth is that we as humans love love and feel the need to have it, so much so that we don’t see the red flags even when they are right in front of us. Many of us meet someone who we think is the love of our lives but fail realize that sometimes they are just a summer fling.
If you ever find yourself wondering whether they feel the same way you as you do about them, then I’m sorry to break it to you but they probably don’t. Real and true love is something you never have to question, there’s no doubt as to whether or not the person loves you. They will show you their love day in and day out, there will be no room for doubt.
Here is a list of 10 very important things to look out for and to help you determine whether or not they are into you or not:
1. If they say ‘I love you’ after the first date or shortly after, it’s probably the infatuation speaking and not them.
2. Not calling you or returning your calls. If someone really liked you, trust me, they will call.
3. Forgetting your birthday. This is a bright red flag and should be acknowledged. There is no excuse for them forgetting your birthday.
4. Not introducing you to their friends. This is
5. Disregarding your feelings and opinions. When you like or care about someone you give them time and respect. This includes listening to their feelings and opinions on topics.
6. Not being there for you when times get rough. If they truly cared they would be there for you through thick and thin.
7. Frequently talking about their ex while in your company. This just shows that they are still connected to, or not yet over their
8. Only ever contacting you in order to set up a sex date. This red flag couldn’t be clearer. You’re a “booty call” or a friend with benefits and they probably aren’t keen on committing.
9. When they insist on keeping it casual, even though you’ve been dating for months. This just shows that they aren’t ready to be in a relationship and if this is the case, or should spare yourself the heartache and end it before they do.
10. When they constantly talk about themselves and never give you the time to share things about yourself. This is a classic narcissist trait and should be avoided at all costs.
If you’ve resonated with any of these red flags I think it’s time to face the truth, they aren’t into you.
Stop giving them your time and energy and start giving yourself the time, energy and love you deserve.
The right man/woman is out there, it will happen when you least expect it and trust me, it’s going to be beautiful!