The Health Benefits of Vaping CBD
Cannabidiol or CBD is a popular cannabinoid compound because of its amazing health benefits. However, one thing that most people don’t know is that vaping is another option of taking your daily CBD dose aside from the sublingual or oral route. It is because vaping is perceived as an alternative for those who want to get rid of cigarette smoking.
With the advanced technologies, vape or vaping devices are now considered a necessity. It is also a helpful medical device to consume medications via inhalation aside from aerosol sprays and nebulizers.
What are the other health benefits of vaping CBD? Find out more about the therapeutic effects of vaping CBD by continue reading below.
CBD Vape Oil Has Anti-inflammatory Properties
Like oral or sublingual CBD preparation, vaping CBD also allows you to take advantage of the anti-inflammatory properties of this wonder cannabinoid. CBD vape oil is an effective CBD method of inhalation, which gives consumers more options as to how CBD is best consumed. Those who cannot tolerate ingesting pure CBD oil or applying them as drops under the tongue can also benefit from it.
Because CBD vape oil is inhaled, the anti-inflammatory effects can directly reduce the signs and symptoms of inflammation faster, like pain relief. The onset of the therapeutic effects of CBD through vaping is two to three minutes.
Here are some good-to-know facts and related studies about CBD and managing inflammation:
- CBD and Pneumonia: In an animal study, cannabidiol or CBD shows to help improve lung function and reduce inflammation in mice. The mice with acute lung injury or ALI (induced by lipopolysaccharide or LPS-induced ALI) were given a CBD prophylactic treatment of 20 and 80 mg per kilogram of weight. After this, the inflammation and pulmonary mechanics were analyzed. Based on the results, the therapeutic administration of CBD can be an effective tool in treating inflammatory lung diseases.
- CBD and Sinus Infection: Sinusitis mimics cold signs and symptoms, such as fatigue, nasal congestion, pain in facial areas, inflammation, tenderness, and difficulty breathing. Because hemp compounds, such as CBD, have natural antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties, CBD products are effective in managing sinus infections. Vaporizing is an alternative treatment to sinusitis than smoking CBD products, which can further aggravate the sinuses.
Vaping CBD Can Relieve Pain Faster
Once you have vaped CBD, it is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. It stimulates the endocannabinoid system to help relieve pain, improve mood, boost energy, and strengthen the immune response. Also, the bioavailability or concentration of CBD in the blood through vaping remains higher than other methods of administering CBD.
In oral intake, CBD goes through the digestive system or metabolized in the liver or undergo the “first-pass effect.” However, with vaping, CBD goes directly into the bloodstream after it passes through the lungs. The onset of the effect of inhaled CBD only takes one or two minutes, so pain relief is also faster as compared to other methods of taking CBD.
Here’s how to vape CBD to help reduce pain faster:
- Switch on your vaping device or vape after activating the battery.
- Draw from the mouthpiece of your vape and pull the CBD vapor into your mouth. Some vaping devices would require pressing a button as vapor is drawn.
- Inhale the CBD vapor into your lungs and breathe gradually breath it in.
- Hold the vapor in your lungs for a few seconds, then exhale slowly.
Vaping CBD as a Fast Anti-anxiety Treatment
One of the health benefits of vaping CBD is fast absorption because as soon as you inhale CBD, the vapor passes through the lungs into the capillaries where it enters the bloodstream. For people who are suffering from panic attacks or anxiety disorders, keeping a vape device handy is a convenient and discreet solution if you must take your daily CBD dose.
CBD is a brain booster, which helps improve mood and cognitive functioning. It greatly benefits people with mood and anxiety disorders.
Here are the good-to-know facts and benefits of vaping CBD for anxiety treatment:
- CBD vapes come in different sizes and shapes, which are battery-operated.
- It produces vapor without harmful chemicals that could damage the body.
- CBD vape juices come in different flavors for customization, fun, and flexibility that you’ll need when traveling if you have flight anxiety.
- CBD can help people with anxiety by reducing insomnia, relaxing tensed muscles, and improving mood.
Vaping CBD is beneficial for patients who want a fast relief to pain, anxiety, insomnia, inflammation, and other signs and symptoms of various medical disorders. It is because CBD is easily absorbed in the bloodstream through the lungs. That’s why many people are now considering vaping CBD, most especially those who have an intolerance to ingested CBD or sublingual intake. Also, it is recommended for those who are smokers but want to switch to vaping and benefit from CBD.