There is some positivity in all the madness that is going on in the world right now.
Surely, no matter how much it may be, it cannot possibly make up for the victims of the silent killer that is the coronavirus.
However, we need not forget to point out the good things in all this, and in this article, we will honor the undervalued heroes that help our society remain stable in these desperate times.
It is time to celebrate the people who have been putting their health on the line since this crisis began:
- Supermarket Workers
- Food Deliverers
- The Truck Drivers who supply us with precious goods of all sorts
- Warehouse Workers
- All the Medical Workers who put their lives on the line while hardly getting any sleep
- Police Officers
- Ambulance Drivers
- The Journalists who keep us up to date
- The kind companies who donate masks and other supplies to hospitals with shortages
- the Scientists who are tirelessly working to produce a vaccine for the virus
…and of course, all the people who do the right thing by keeping good hygiene and practicing social distancing.
And if you get annoyed when you queue for food next time, please think of the people who work inside and expose themselves to potential danger by serving us each day. They are exposed to a much higher risk than those of us who are lucky enough to stay home and keep safe.
They are underpaid, and they are being mistreated, yet they keep on doing what they have to. We owe them a lot. Let us remember that even after this madness comes to an end.
Who are, in your opinion, the biggest heroes on the frontlines of the coronavirus epidemic? Let us know your thoughts by joining the conversation in the comments and please share this article if you’ve enjoyed the read.