9 Tim Burton Quotes That Will Remind You To Embrace Your Inner Freak
Whether you like his dark imaginative characters or simply enjoy the fresh plot behind his films, Tim Burton’s movies seem to fit into their own category and in my opinion they’re all epic.
We’ve gathered 9 quotes that came straight from his brilliant mind and will remind you to embrace your inner weirdo.
1. One person’s craziness is another person’s reality. Tim Burton
2. It’s good as an artist to always remember to see things in a new, weird way. Tim Burton
3. It seems that if you’re passionate about something, it freaks people out. You’re considered bizarre or eccentric. To me, it just means you know who you are. Tim Burton
4. We’ve all been called “Freaks” before. When I hear that word, I hear, “Somebody that I would probably like to meet and would get along with.” Tim Burton
5. Drawing is exercise for a restless imagination. Tim Burton
6. When you don’t have many friends and you don’t have a social life you’re kind of left looking at things, not doing things. There’s a weird freedom in not being the school president, and not having people treat you like you’re part of society, or where you have to fulfill social relationships. You’re at a distance from the rest of society; you feel like you’re kind of looking out a window. Tim Burton
7. Anybody with artistic ambitions is always trying to reconnect with the way they saw things as a child. Tim Burton
8. I’ve found that the people who play villains are the nicest people in the world and people who play heroes are jerks. Tim Burton
9. It’s hard to find logic in things sometimes. That’s why I can’t analyze things too much, because it often doesn’t make much sense. Tim Burton