Having true friends is like a gift that keeps on giving, even when they are thousands of miles away.
Through stressful school experiences, figuring out a career, and hurtful breakups, your best friends have always been there for you.
Whether you are celebrating a good life or happen to be in the midst of a troublesome situation, you can always rely on your friends to be there for you. A listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, or finding solutions to pressing issues – it means the world to simply know you have good friends that support you through thick and thin.
Let your friends know you love them with these friendship quotes that perfectly describe your unique relationship.
A listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, or finding the silver lining in a less than ideal situation — all of it means the world to you simply knowing you have your friends supporting you every step of the way.
And even though you may naturally have your disagreements and at times feel like punching each other in the face, you always find quick ways to forgive and forget. Because in the end, keeping your friendship alive is all that matters.
Let yours know you love them with one of these sweet friendship quotes that perfectly describe your unique bond.
1. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
2. “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh
3. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
4. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
5. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” – Jim Henson
6. “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with.
Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” – Thomas J. Watson
7. “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” – Dale Carnegie
8. “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.” – Oscar Wilde
9. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
10. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school.
But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
11. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” – Woodrow Wilson
12. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anais Nin
13. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” – Ed Cunningham
14. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer
15. “Friends are relatives you make for yourself.” – Eustache Deschamps
16. “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.” – Anna Taylor
17. “A good friend knows all your best stories, but a best friend has lived them with you.” – Unknown
18. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
19. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford
20. “What is a friend?
A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” – Aristotle