While it’s easy to browse the web and find quotes on love for people with normal relationships, finding ones about loving a complicated woman (or being a complicated woman in love) are harder to come by.
We’re wild, we’re moody, and we can burn you to the ground with a single stare. With all of our intensities, our love is the one that consumes our greatest fire.
Although our complex nature and strong-willed demeanor might push some people away, our warm hearts are open to those who are patient and understanding of us. We give 100%, all of the time, especially with our love.
It’s important to remember that even though there are fewer examples of our fiery love in quotable form, it is just as important, just as sweet, and just as perfect as the common daydream romantic notions most people grew up with.
1. “A weak man can’t love a strong woman. He won’t know what to do with her.”
2. “There’s a fire in her…If loved correctly, she will warm your entire home. If abused, she will burn it down.”
3. “I believe in strong women. I believe in the woman who is able to stand up for herself. I believe in the woman who doesn’t need to hide behind her husband’s back.
I believe that if you have problems, as a woman you deal with them, you don’t play victim, you don’t make yourself look pitiful, you don’t point fingers. You stand and deal. You face the world with a head held high and you carry the universe in your heart.”
4. “If she flinches when you put your arm around her, someone else’s hand wasn’t so sweet.
If she questions you, someone else lied to her. If she doesn’t tell you things, it’s because someone once betrayed her. Behind every cranky, complicated girl, or girl who is scared to love is… A girl who is tired of being broken.”
5. “We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free.”
6. “She was fierce, she was strong, she wasn’t simple.
She was crazy and sometimes she barely slept. She always had something to say. She had flaws and that was ok. And when she was down, she got right back up. She was a beast in her own way, but one idea described her best. She was unstoppable and she took anything she wanted with a smile.”
7. “You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy.
If you round out your edges, you lose your edge. Apologize for mistakes. Apologize for unintentionally hurting someone- profusely. But don’t apologize for being who you are.”
By Raven Fon