20 Quotes by Audrey Hepburn That Prove a Woman Can Be Beautiful, Intellectual and Kind, All at Once.
1. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn
2. A woman can be beautiful as well as intellectual. – Audrey Hepburn
3. They say love is the best investment; the more you give, the more you get in return. – Audrey Hepburn
4. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
5. Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you’re exactly the same. – Audrey Hepburn
6. As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. – Audrey Hepburn
7. Anyone who does not believe in miracles is not a realist. – Audrey Hepburn
8. Not to live for the day, that would be materialistic — but to treasure the day.
I realize that most of us live on the skin, on the surface, without appreciating just how wonderful it is simply to be alive at all. – Audrey Hepburn
9. Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it. – Audrey Hepburn
10. For me the only things of interests are those linked to the heart. – Audrey Hepburn
11. Good things aren’t supposed to just fall into your lap. God is very generous, but he expects you to do your part first. – Audrey Hepburn
12. I’ve been lucky.
Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them. – Audrey Hepburn
13. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone. – Audrey Hepburn
14. The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy, it’s all that matters. – Audrey Hepburn
15. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. – Audrey Hepburn
16. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. – Audrey Hepburn
17. To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow. – Audrey Hepburn
18. Giving is living. If you stop wanting to give, there’s nothing more to live for. – Audrey Hepburn
19. You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him. – Audrey Hepburn
20. Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering – because you can’t take it in all at once. – Audrey Hepburn