Frightening moment firework fails to launch and explodes near a house’s front door
This is the shocking moment people had to run away after a burning rocket got stuck in a flowerpot and failed to fly off.
The frightening scenario unfolded in Hayes, London, and was recorded by a person’s doorbell camera as Indian people across the country celebrated Diwali.
In the clip, which was posted on Instagram by @UB1UB2, people can be seen lighting the firework in a flowerpot at the front of the house.
They then take a step back for the fuse to burn down, but instead of launching the firework just starts emitting sparks.
And once everyone realizes the firework won’t launch, they run for cover.
The firework then explodes definingly and sparks start flying in all directions.
Thankfully, no one was hurt.
The video was widely shared and was seen thousands of times, with many people expressing their solidarity and sharing their own similar experiences.
The Diwali festival normally lasts 5 days and represents the triumph of good over evil, light over darkness, and wisdom over stupidity.
Every year thousands of people from many backgrounds gather in Trafalgar Square to celebrate the festival of light but in 2020, all festivities have been restricted for obvious reasons…
Even though celebrations were canceled due to the pandemic this year, London landmarks were lit up this weekend to mark the festival.
To see the shocking video, please click below.
What are your thoughts on this story? Let us know by joining the conversation in the comments and please share this article if you’ve enjoyed it.