20+ hilarious pictures showing what it really looks like to be quarantined with your kids
Parents working from home are having really hard, yet quite hilarious times with their kids all day long during the quarantine.
With the stay-at-home regime throughout the coronavirus pandemic, the struggle for some moms and dads is real. While they still have to work full time from home, they also have to look after their kids until schools and kindergartens open.
And youngsters definitely don’t take it easy on their parents. They’re getting into all kinds of troubles, driving their working moms and dads crazy.
Here are 23 photos showing the real face of being quarantined with your kids.
1. I have ONE child. Y’all mommas with one child know how bored they can get.
I’m working from home for the next 3 weeks. I have ONE child. Y’all mommas with one child know how bored they can get…
2. Maybe I shouldn’t have outsourced my home-schooling…
3. These new office dynamics will take some getting used to.
View this post on Instagram
Two nap every afternoon while a third coworker does crafts and barely takes legible meeting notes. . The furry coworker doesn’t even try to hide the fact that she is napping. She snores and farts loudly in her sleep. . These new office dynamics will take some getting used to. . At least after sharing snacks with them, they love to cuddle me. . How are your new coworkers? . . #newcoworkers #newcoworker #workfromhomemom #workfromhomelife #workfromhomewithkids #parentinghumor #frenchiesofmn #frenchiesoverload #0330mamas #workingmomlife
4. While the world is fighting over TP, my toddler is giving ours a bath.
5. We went from “home-schooling” to a roller skating party real quick.
— Cory Childs (@corychilds07) March 16, 2020
6. Using my tears to clean the crusted green paint speckled all over our house.
View this post on Instagram
Using my tears to clean the crusted green paint speckled all over our house. #kidsaretheworst I didn’t post this on Wednesday when it happened because it was NOT funny yet. #art #no #washyourhands Update: There was a 1-ft wide trail of green paint around our entire island. The majority of the paint was cleaned up but it is still on the couch seams and floor cracks and random places we’ve washed but haven’t rewashed yet. Thank you for all the good vibes sent our way. 😂
7. Day 2 of quarantine.
8. Working from home…
9. Day 2 working from home with this little terror.
10. Day 2 of 6-week break and my kid already broke our tv.
11. This is Ben’s journal entry from Monday about our first “homed school” day. That last sentence.
Y’all I’m dying!!! 🤣🤣🤣. This is Ben’s journal entry from Monday about our first “homed school” day. That last sentence 😂😂😂. #WVNTI #imgettinthehangofitnow #maybe #kidsseeeverything #8yearoldcalledmeout
12. I know the C-Virus is scary, but try working with a 4-year-old dressed like Spiderman perched on the kitchen table behind you whispering “can you hear me breathe”.
13. Social distancing Day 12: Today my kids wanted me to wear my wedding dress at lunch & I couldn’t think of a reason not to.
Social distancing Day 12: Today my kids wanted me to wear my wedding dress at lunch & I couldn’t think of a reason not to pic.twitter.com/2snMmwxuGq
— Curtis Sittenfeld (@csittenfeld) March 24, 2020
14. Working from home as a parent…
15. My kiddo cut his hair yesterday, then agreed to let me have a little fun with it before we fixed it.
16. The new office view.
17. Isolation’s going well.
Isolation’s going well pic.twitter.com/XqY58BC8aC
— Clare 🍀💚🍀 (@clare_doc) March 19, 2020
18. My friend bought 18 loo rolls and her kids put them all in the bath.
My friend bought 18 loo rolls and her kids put them all in the bath pic.twitter.com/sxRsiRLOrV
— Ed Cumming (@edcumming) March 16, 2020